- Plural of citadel
wikt citadel A citadel is a fortress for protecting a town and may also refer to:
- Operation Citadel, the code name for the Battle of Kursk, in World War II
Companies and organizations
Film and television
- Citadel (computer game), a computer game by Superior Software
- Citadels (game), a German-style card game originally published in French as Citadelles
- Citadel Station, a space station which serves as the setting for the PC game System Shock
- Citadel Station, a space platform orbiting the planet Telos in the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Citadel, a major location in Mass Effect
- Citadel, a beta-test level left in GoldenEye 007
- The Citadel, the Combine headquarters on Earth in the game Half-Life 2
- Citadel, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hill, a fortified hill in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Citadel High School, a Canadian secondary school adjacent to the aformentioned hill
- Citadel of Quebec, a military installation
- Citadelle Laferrière, a fortress and UNESCO World Heritage Site in Haiti
- Royal Citadel, Plymouth, a fortress in Plymouth, UK
- The Citadel (military college), a public military college in Charleston, South Carolina, U.S.
- The Citadel Airport a private airport near Sisters, Oregon, U.S.
- The Citadel of Aleppo, an ancient castle in Aleppo, Syria.
- Halifax Citadels, a defunct American Hockey League team
citadels in Czech: Citadela (rozcestník)
citadels in Dutch: Citadel